Google Assistant was created to make it easier for its users to do online searches even if google voice search not working. By using the voice search function in the Google Chrome application, users can now do anything from placing an online purchase to booking a ticket to making a phone call and even visiting Wikipedia without having to type anything in the search box. When ‘OK Google’ does not work as users expect it to, users can troubleshoot it. One of the most widely used artificial bits of intelligence is Google help. This functionality can be found on the majority of Android handsets.
The smartphone’s voice-activated assistant can be activated by saying ‘Hello Google’. This command is available inside this Google Voice Recognition if users are looking for certain music. However, some Android users will like these capabilities if there is a bug that has to be fixed. Fixing Google voice search issues on Android devices is easy with our guide. Google voice search not working properly on the phone, PC, or Chromebook. What should users do? We have outlined the measures one should follow to get the most of this feature and streamline the overall workflow.
Is Google Voice Search Not Working On Any Gadgets!
It is possible that google voice search not working as well as it should on the computer or mobile device.
- Google’s servers are experiencing problems.
- The microphone is not working properly.
- Inability to download large files
- A new tone of voice.
- Incorrect selection of language
- Bad data in the application
- Power-saving function
- Google’s app is out-of-date.
- There are competing uses of the same word.
Is The Smart Gadget Having Problems With Google?
It is possible to fix the ‘OK Google’ if it is not operating properly by following these methods.
As A First Step, Troubleshoot The Android Device
The first thing to do if users are having trouble using the Google Assistant on their mobile phone is to switch on Voice Match.
- Access Google Assistant by launching it.
- Take a look at “Assistant settings.”
- Select Voice Match from the drop-down menu under “Popular settings.”
- Turn on Google’s “Hey Google” feature and set up Voice Match appropriately.
Disable Battery Saving Mode
If the smartphone is in battery conserve mode, Google won’t work. The majority of applications’ background processing is halted when the battery saving option is enabled.
- Go to the phone’s or device’s settings
- Navigate to the bottom of the screen and choose Battery.
- Use the battery saving mode and switch it off if necessary
- One can disable the adaptive battery’s battery-saving feature on other Android devices.
Get The Most Out Of Google’s Virtual Assistant
If users do not take the time to properly train Google Assistant, it will ignore the voice requests. Most of the orders will be ignored if it can not understand or identify the voice. As a result, users need to retrain the OK Google because it can identify the voice. How to attempt the following?
- For Android, open the Google App
- On the right side of the screen, press the More button.
- Go to Settings, then Voice.
- Click on “Voice Match”
- Make a choice & let the assistant hear users speak once more
- To finish, follow the remaining instructions on the screen.
Troubleshoot The Microphone On One’s Device
As a voice-activated tool, Google Assistant depends on the microphone to work properly. Debris in the microphone hole near the charging port might cause the microphone to malfunction. Remove any dirt or debris which can be obstructing the microphone using a safety pin. If that does not work, users can check the Google App’s microphone settings. If the google voice search not working, it is because the microphone isn’t working.
Modify The Language Preferences
Google Assistant can not be able to carry out the command if users are using the incorrect language. Users can change Google Assistant’s default language from US English to any language of their choosing. If users want to change the language, go to the settings menu and make the necessary changes. By following these steps, users will be all set.
- Open the Google Application on any phone.
- In order to access further options, click “More.”
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Voice.
- Verify that the language choice chosen is the one users want to use the Google Assistant.
Activate Google’s Assistant Service
It is possible that the google voice search not working on the smartphone because it is turned off. Google Assistant can be turned off by children if users let them play with the phone, for example. Google Assistant can be activated by following these steps:
- Locate then tap Google Apps on the phone.
- To access the other options, press more options here on the bottom right of the screen.
- Select Preferences.
- The Google Assistant can be accessed by swiping down from
- Go to the General tab.
- Make sure the Google Assistant button is pressed and activated.
Make Sure That The Device Is Connected As It Is Crucial
Users are less likely to appreciate using Google Assistant if the phone or device isn’t connected or runs slowly. Once the internet connection has been reset, users can try utilizing Google Assistant once again. It is the most common solution, but it will work: google voice search not working.
Many Users Are Unhappy
Users won’t be able to utilize Google Assistant or the Google App if the Google servers were unavailable or experiencing an outage. Check the Google support section, Reddit, and Twitter to see whether the issue is with Google rather than the device. More information on how to fix “My Google Assistant isn’t functioning” can be found by doing a Google search: google voice search not working.
If people have Google Assistant at their side, searching the internet using voice search isn’t that tough. However, it is difficult to use voice search if this function is not enabled on the phone. Check to see that the phone is linked to the internet, there are no competing apps on the device, and that Google Assistant is enabled on the phone. Google voice search can be activated and used on the smartphone or tablet by following the steps outlined here.