The most popular music streaming service is Spotify & people want to know why does my spotify keeps crashing! Spotify is the most known music streaming application for iOS and Android smartphones. Many Spotify users have reported issues with its service crashing. Using the remedies provided below, people can simply fix this problem on any computer or smartphone. These apps provide free premium memberships for listening to music.
The majority of users feel that this problem cannot be fixed. This is a common error among Spotify users. The techniques outlined below make resolving this problem straightforward. These methods have never failed anyone. If people are encountering this problem, people can utilize these fixes both on the computer and on a mobile device: why does my spotify keep crashing.
The Factors That Affect This Issue
This is occurring for a variety of reasons. We will describe why does my spotify keep crashing or does not work in this section. Before implementing the techniques, people must first identify the underlying causes of the problem. As a result, do not skip this part.
Issue Thru Defected App
If people are having this problem, the Spotify app may have been corrupted. So people will need to uninstall that programme and install a new one. To get things functioning again, just uninstall the Spotify app and then reinstall this from the Microsoft Store. people should go through the Spotify app just several times before selecting a decision: why does my spotify keep crashing.
Spotify Should Be Updated
People need to update if people are still using an earlier version of Spotify. Install the most current Spotify version from the favourite app store. If people are Windows users, just upgrade the Spotify app from the Microsoft Store. That is a piece of cake: why does my spotify keep crashing.
Clear Out The Memory Space
Spotify can cease running due to a shortage of storage space. For this, people need to examine the storage device. If people do not have enough memory space on the computer, people should delete useless files. The vast majority of individuals do not know how to delete unwanted files. This page explains how to remove it from the computer: why does my spotify keep crashing.
Problems With Storage
If people are experiencing this issue, it is likely due to a smartphone app cache. That is why people must address it. This technique does not affect personal information. As a consequence, people can be able to do these chores utilizing a smartphone. Follow the instructions indicated in this post: why does my spotify keep crashing.
Check The Archives
People must perform an antivirus check on the computer once a week to keep it safe. There are several antivirus programmes to pick from. My antivirus programmes of choice are Avast, Malwarebytes, and AVG. This post will teach people how else to remove the Android virus. Using this programme, people can be able to secure their Android smartphones against malicious spyware: why does my spotify keep crashing.
While Using Thru Microsoft Windows
A Compatibility Mode
People can test Spotify on the PC in compatibility mode to check whether it works. Use this method to have non-working software run on the computer. Simply follow the instructions below for working Spotify on any PC: why does my spotify keep crashing.
- Begin by heading to the folder containing the Spotify files. people can get to the Spotify app’s file location through the Windows Store by using the URL below.
- Then, from the drop-down option, choose Spotify. Then, right-click on the application people want to execute and choose Run as Administrator. Select Properties from the list.
- Select the Compatibility tab in that window.
- After people checked everything, click OK to exit the dialogue window.
- Now, launch the Spotify app and take a look at it. I’m hoping that this technique can assist people in getting Spotify to stop crashing.
Remove & Reinstall Spotify App At Any Time
- To begin, hit Windows Key + R on any keyboard to launch the Run software. In the search box, type “Control Panel.” Then press the OK button.
- The Control Panel icon should now be visible on the screen. Then go to and choose the Programs & Features tab.
- Then, from the list, seek and choose the Spotify app.
- To remove the software, go over to the menu bar and select Uninstall from the list at the top.
- People have successfully uninstalled Spotify from any computer. Then, on the Windows PC, click the download button and install Spotify software.
- Make sure people are also using the Spotify app. Yes, it is correct.
Restart The Computer
The restart technique is useful in resolving a wide variety of computer problems. Restart the computer and double-check that Spotify is operating correctly. Also, keep an eye out for Windows updates regularly. Some Windows users reset their computers after failing to perform a proper upgrade: why does my spotify keep crashing.
While Using The Android Platform
The First Option Is To Delete The Cache In Any Browser
- Navigate to the Settings app on the Android smartphone. Then, by scrolling down, select the Apps option.
- By clicking on the Manage Apps item in the list, people can now access it.
- Next, type Spotify into the search box that appears. The Spotify app is then shown. It is now time to choose an app.
- Then, at the bottom of the page, click the Clear Data option. After that, choose the “Clear Cache” option.
- Restart the smartphone and check to see whether Spotify is operating correctly. It will work.
Keep Latest Spotify App By Updating It Regularly
- Simply click the icon to the right to begin. The Play Store will then display on the device.
- After that, select the Update option. It will instantly download and install on the Android smartphone.
- Except for the ones that take a long time to download. It all relies on the internet connection speed. After that, manually restart any Android phone.